Thursday, November 28, 2013

You are Risking Relations for the Sale - And Then Losing Still Selling ?

Lost sales may be disappointing, especially if you lose the reason why you not even know of.Traditional sales strategy tells us that sales are usually lost due to some elements - price, features, benefits - associated with our product or service.So, when we sell, we naturally focus on what we sell because we think we should differentiate your product or service so prospects understand what we have to offer it unique.But ... how to focus all your energy on WHAT you sell is actually the main reason Why you lose sales? "No way!" Tell. Nothing? Let us hear, in the words of Ryan my own clients, what happened to the him.

His story will help you understand why you're losing sales without really understanding why. ================================================== = From: Ryan Subject: Unlock My BrainHi, Ari, long since we had gone with, and I'm sure you feel frustrated working with me because I was so deeply rooted in traditional sales thinking. I'll admit that it took me some time to move my sales mindset.I just want to let you know that I finally opened my brain - and consequently the happened.Recently game, I was VP for sale! fully "suggested" to push me to close the largest company accounts I've seen. We are all anxious for them to make a decision, but I know they need to reach a milestone in the process of their own again first.I tried to convey this to my VP, but suggestions to ask, and we continue down the "" street our method and others to convince them to go with us. 

Of course, I had VP per call after this.At end of the day, they decided to go with someone else.When I asked them for feedback, I got a real wake call.They initially told They felt as though I really understand the process and their problems. Our prices are somewhat higher than our competitors, but what stands out is my approach to understand them and do not push sale.They feel like I really have their best interests in mind, So they hear me out. But when I began to push closer, they saw that I was just like everyone else is selling, so they have to make their decision based on price, not on the value of our relationship.The relationships, and consequently the sale - which I invested a lot of time developing - died when I put on the pressure. 

By using the traditional approach to sales, I ended up sacrificing relationships and experience sale.This is what I need to unlock my brain and realize the impact of the traditional approach to sales prospects (or the I must say, "people"). I finally feel like I found the missing ingredient that makes selling experience a natural, productive sales really take me instead of losing them.Warmest Regards, Ryan ============ Ryan ==================================== === story points to a very important lesson: If you do not You have to approach a perfect balance of penetration of non-aggression and effective basic needs of your prospects, you will end up asking yourself from time to time, "Why did I lose the sale, and if Why seller become so painful? "You can take the risk and the association lost sales, but with different sales mindset, you do not risk anything - because you can maintain relationships and make sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment